February 21, 2011

NEW YORK - 17th February 2011

Bill Blass



Bill Blass offered in the last day of NY FW Fall 2011 a very classic collection. Dresses with beautiful simple cut-offs around the waist. A specially beautiful lace dress and chic/classic pieces that will always look good throught the years/trends. 

Calvin Klein


Looking at this collection no one would have to tell us it was CK, because his simple/clean lines that we are so familiar with, were no expection for this collection. I especially loved the shoes, like the clothes very simple, but like it is said simple is more.

L'Wren Scott


L'Wren offered for next fall a collection in a beautiful color pallet. I have to say I was always "against" mixing orange and pink but in the last months I'm starting to move pass that idea, liking very much the look from above. Beautiful cocktail dresses and a stunning sequin blue gown.

Isaac Mizrahi


Isaac knows how to entertain his audiance. This was a very interesting, fun show. It had "waiter" guys ib between girls with cakes that had the prints of the clothes and the girls had the same hairdo as the dogs. 

Naeem Khan


Naeem Khan is without a doubt my favorite gown (party dresses whatever you want to call it) designer. I have no words to describe this collection I couldn't even decide my favorite look, I loved to death everything on this catwalk. Once again... PERFECT.

Ralph Lauren


Ralph Lauren always has the most beautiful, glam, classic looks we can ask for. This collection was no expection to that. Having an oriental inspiration, the look exuded glam, the detailings were beautiful and velvet was once again one of the main fabrics.


Full coverage on style.com.


Love,
G.

No comments: