September 25, 2011

SS'12 NY - September 14th

3.1 PJILLIP LIM
Taken constructuion to a whole new notch. If you go through the collection it looks really simple, lovely but simple. But if you look closely the details in them garments are amazing, it's that denim vest it looks normal, when you check it out up close, it has all this new ideas into it.

CHADO RALPH RUCCI
A very chic collection for evening wear mostly. Very glamorous, it even reminded me of the old hollywood glamour.

ELIE TAHARI
 I loved the game with proportions on this collection. Mixing structured coats with flowy dresses is always a favorite of mine.


GAP
 Gap is going through a lot of changes and trying to reposition itself in the market. I  could totally see the change in their clothes and by change I mean improvement. They're much more hip and modern. Perfect for the everyday, simple but still stylish.


J. MENDEL
 Beautiful collection. Minimalistic and so elegant. The details were beautiful and very subtle. If I could I totally would have all of the collection in my closet.


MICHAEL KORS
 Michael Kors. Hum.. it was not my favorite collection from him, a little bit to safari for me. Of course there were some pieces that I really liked, especially the bathing suits.


PHILOSOPHY
Like always a very romantic, dreamy and feminine collection.  


PORTS 1961
 Minimalistic, simple yet daring. Really liked it.


PROENZA SCHOULER
 It was almost as if we had retroceded a few decades. Definetely retro and subtly glamorous.


REED KRAKOFF
I loved this. The materials used in this collection are exquisite. Again very simple and minimalistic but so elegant ant put together.


Full coverage on style.com.


Love,
G.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww i LOVE the GAP collection. : )

Check out our blog, please: http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
xoxo

! the Fleurs said...

Thank you for your lovely comment :)

Follow each other?

http://www.bouquet-defleurs.blogspot.com/

MONI said...

LLOOOVEDDD PHILOSOPHY!!!
XX

Taryn said...

Really enjoyed your commentary--cool

Ray said...

amazing collections!

Sophie said...

My favourite is Chado Ralph Rucci, really strong pieces in there!

http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

loubehr said...

gorgeous .....

great collection ......

http://rocknrealprincess.blogspot.com/

Stiene Saenen said...

I love the Michael Kors collection! x

mirjam schuurkamp said...

Looks so good!
love almost all the outfits

New outfitpost - New favourite dress
www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

SHANTIQUE DESIGNS x said...

So many great collections! Pucci was the stand out I reckon! x

♥♥♥Would love if you entered our:
HOUSE OF HARLOW GIVEAWAY HERE♥♥♥ (We think youd rock one of these necklaces!!!)

shantik designs
LOVE xxx