November 3, 2011

Anna Wintour

I've been looking up at Anna Wintour's work for quite a few years now, aspiring to one day mark the fashion industry just like she did, brilliantly if I must say.
So since today is her birthday, I decided to dedicate this post to her persona.
Born a british, ironically she became the editor-in-chief of American Vogue in 1988, a position she mantains to this day. Known for her bob haircut and sunglasses, she's become one of the most, if not the most, influential people in the Fashion World.
with her daughter, Bee Shaffer
with Patrick Demarchelier
 wasn't even sure if she owned a pair of jeans...
with Mr. Lagerfeld.
with her partner in crime, Grace Coddington.

Love,
G.

8 comments:

B. in the Know said...

I love this post because I love Anna! HAppy birthday to her - so thankful for what she does and has done for the fashion world!
Much love,
B

Ariel | couturing said...

Love this post! Anna's great. Thanks for stopping by my blog, hun. <3

couturing.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

A lovely tribute post. I have alot more respect for Grace, she just seems more down to earth.

Julie Khuu | Haute Khuuture said...

The young Anna is simply so fab...seriously legendary.

Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you'll be back to visit sometime!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

www.HauteKhuuture.com

kiz said...

i admire her!




xx

sadee said...

nice blog lovely post

Teodora said...

Have you seen the September Issue, a documentary about Anna?

It is very inspiring look at her life.

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Asia said...

Anna Wintour is considered by a lot to be an ice queen but I love her she is a true icon, I would love to just sit in a room and observe her she seems so elegant and classy. A true ICON!!